- Timber Gates have offered traditional styles for many years and its best to use Iroko or other Hardwood timbers to reduce swelling and warping.
- Timber gates should be treated every year to keep their appearance and water resistance with a coating which soaks into the wood for full protection.
- Gates can be manual operation with simple latches and shoot bolts.
- Electric operated gates via key fobs or code pads makes li easy.
- For extra control and security, you can include intercoms, mobile phone access or high security video systems.
- It's important to understand gate safety, our surveyors and engineers can discuss in detail to ensure your family and visitors are kept safe all year round.
- With a large range of designs and colours GDR West Mids work closely with clients to ensure the gate opening and operation suits the client's needs.
- All our site surveys and consultations are free and done by a member of our team who will look after you from survey, pricing, delivery, installation and handover and don't forget our aftersales support.